The NFL season is almost upon us, which means it’s time to really start thinking about wagering and building our bankrolls over the next few months. One of the most effective ways to grow your money quickly is by hitting parlays. It’s a little tougher to do, but there are usually 2 or 3 games every week in the NFL that really jump off the page as potential winners. Over the course of this week, I will be looking at each individual week of play to try and nail down some parlay picks. We don’t have the betting lines for these games yet, and we most certainly don’t know what type of shape each team is going to be in on any given week. Still, it’s fun to look ahead at the possibilities, always keeping in mind that these picks may change as we get closer to game time.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis