If you love betting NFL football, you want to make sure that you get off to a winning start in Week 1 of the season so that you can get a little more creative with your betting as the season progresses. One of the best ways to quickly build your bankroll is by playing some parlays. If you can put together some parlays using the point spreads, you can really boost your bankroll, but I like to take a little bit of a safer approach in the early part of the season by simply choosing a few teams that I really like to win, regardless of their betting odds. This is not to say that I am a safe bettor, it’s just part of my strategy for what is a very long season with a whole bunch of betting opportunities. There will be plenty of chances to win money, so why not ease into things a little to get started. Let’s take a look at 3 or 4 teams that could be added into a parlay ticket in Week 1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.