The best way into the postseason is as a division winner, as that tends to rule out the need to look over your shoulder at what other teams are doing in the Wild Card race. It also offers up a good possibility that you will get a little rest week at the start of the playoffs, which can often be enough to get some of the beat up players on the squad back in shape. Winning the division means setting the tone early, and the San Diego Charger and the Kansas City Chiefs will have the opportunity to do that when they square off in an AFC West battle in Week 1 of the NFL season. There are a lot of people who have the Chiefs as the betting odds favorite to win the division, and they can back up that belief of they come out and lay a beating on their rivals. There has been a definite trend with these two over the past couple of seasons, but will that carry over to 2016? Let’s take a look.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.