The best way into the postseason is as a division winner, as that tends to rule out the need to look over your shoulder at what other teams are doing in the Wild Card race. It also offers up a good possibility that you will get a little rest week at the start of the playoffs, which can often be enough to get some of the beat up players on the squad back in shape. Winning the division means setting the tone early, and the San Diego Charger and the Kansas City Chiefs will have the opportunity to do that when they square off in an AFC West battle in Week 1 of the NFL season. There are a lot of people who have the Chiefs as the betting odds favorite to win the division, and they can back up that belief of they come out and lay a beating on their rivals. There has been a definite trend with these two over the past couple of seasons, but will that carry over to 2016? Let’s take a look.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition