We should already be talking about preseason football and the first action of the year, but the Hall of Fame Game scheduled for the weekend turned into a nightmare, as awful field conditions led to the postponement of the game between the Packers and the Colts. We have had to wait a little longer than normal, but it’s now time to get into Week 1 of the preseason, and that means making some NFL expert picks and predictions. This is a whole lot tougher to do when you don’t really know half of the guys who will be playing in these games, but you can’t help but get a little excited about the start of football season. There are a number of games being played on Saturday night, and one of those sees the San Diego Chargers head into Tennessee to face a Titans team heading into its second season with hot QB prospect Marcus Mariotta under center. He may not see much game action in this one, but you just never know what head coaches might do with guys who are still relatively new to the NFL.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.