The Cleveland Browns on Monday revealed that Robert Griffin III would be the team’s starting quarterback this season. No real surprise there. The Denver Broncos are currently listing Mark Sanchez and Trevor Siemian as co-No. 1s. I believe Sanchez wins that job. So that leaves one other starting QB battle in the NFL in San Francisco between Colin Kaepernick and Blaine Gabbert. I believe Gabbert will win the job under new head coach Chip Kelly. The 49ers open the preseason at home against the Houston Texans on Sunday as 3-point favorites in online NFL betting.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.