Will Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers get back the NFC North division title they lost to upstart Minnesota year ago? Will Eddie Lacy and Jordy Nelson have bounce-back campaigns in 2016? You’re going to find out the answers to these questions and much more as I offer up some expert insight into just how the Packers are going to make out for online betting over the course of the quickly approaching 2016 NFL regular season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.