Football season is right around the corner, but until it arrives, we still have a couple of weeks of preseason to look forward to. Week 3 of the preseason schedule is perhaps the most pivotal of all, as it’s usually the last chance for the fringe guys to show what they can bring to the team. The starters will get pushed a little harder and longer this week, giving those guys on the outside little time to make the sort of impact that will have them setting up their lockers instead of cleaning them out. One of the teams that everyone has been keeping an eye on since training camp opened are the Oakland Raiders. This is a team that started to show some signs of life last year, and who are expected to make a big step forward this season. It’s a lot of pressure, and these preseason games are a good chance for them to get in a little bit of a groove. They will take on the Tennessee Titans on Saturday night on home field.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.