As great as it would be to wager on every single NFL game this season, it’s simply not something that is very practical. It’s more fun to wager on the games that you can actually watch, which for many people means sticking to the games in prime time. The beauty of these match-ups is that they are usually very carefully chosen to ensure that we get a good one, and there are certainly plenty of potentially great prime time games on tap for the coming season. We don’t have the space to fit them all in here, but let’s take a look at a few that jump off the page, and which should have you checking the NFL betting odds prior to kick-off.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.