Heading into a new football season, the goal of every team, except of course the defending champions, is to be better than they were the previous year. The draft is done, the offseason moves have been made, and all that’s left now is to play the games to see of those changes will have a positive or negative effect. For a team like the Miami Dolphins, it was an offseason of wholesale changes, including getting a new head coach in place. The Seattle Seahawks already have a solid group of players, especially on defense, but they had thee near impossible task of trying to find a replacement for the now retired RB Marshawn Lynch. Both of these teams will get to show off their shiny new toys in Week 1, and it’s fair to say that the Seahawks are going to be dominating the betting lines for this one. You never know what might happen in the NFL, though, and that is why we play the games every Sunday. Look at the overall records between these two teams and you see why a surprise might be in the cards.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.