We all know how the Chip Kelly 2015 experiment in Philadelphia blew up in his face. We also know that the Cleveland Browns were among the worst teams last year, and that is before we open any chapter of the never-ending Johnny Manziel story. So, what can we expect from these two teams in 2016, particularly when they square it off against each other in Week 1? One thing is for sure, nothing is certain about how these two teams will play in the upcoming season, but we should still be treated to some new brand of football from these franchises, thanks to the presence of new head coaches on both sidelines in Philly’s Doug Pederson and Cleveland’s Hue Jackson. Keeping that in mind, here is our online NFL betting lines preview of this matchup.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.