Looking into our crystal ball, the future is likely to stay more-or-less the same, with the likes of New England, Pittsburgh and Seattle staying strong among the elites. That, however, isn’t to say that we won’t get to see a couple of possible breakout seasons from a number of franchises. Teams like Oakland, Jacksonville and Tampa Bay look to be on the upswing, while the inspiring 2015 Kansas City Chiefs make a strong case for another splendid run in this year’s NFL odds. Keeping all that in mind, here is an early look at the teams we believe should be duly considered as surefire 2016 NFL picks against the spread in Week 1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.