We’ve had several months to process the signings and the shape of the rosters across the NFL so it’s time to take a look the teams that conspicuously standout in our regular season NFL odds. In continuation to our weekly free NFL picks for the upcoming season, here are some top NFL Week 15 free picks.
Miami Dolphins is impressively 3-1 in its last 4 trips to New York, underlining the team’s pedigree to do well against the Jets on the road. History aside, Ryan Tannehill will have plenty of weapons to work with in the offense (DeVante Parker, Jay Ajayi, Kenny Stills, Jarvis Landry et al.) while he will equally be getting tons of support from what could be the league’s best pass-rushing unit (Mario Williams, Cameron Wake, Ndamukong Suh and gang). Meanwhile, the likes of Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell will help solve some of Miami’s defensive problems, giving Tannehill virtually everything he needs to succeed. Should the QB clean up his act, stay true to Adam Gase’s playbook and take advantage of the talent he’s been surrounded with; the Dolphins will surprise many teams in 2015, including the Jets, who are somewhat in disarray right now with several questions at the QB position ahead of the training camps. FYI, I am not saying the Fins will win this game outright (though they actually can), I am saying Miami will be competitive enough to at least cover the spread. Jimmy Garoppolo between Week 1 and 4. And even if things go well for Garoppolo, the race to secure homefield advantage throughout the AFC playoffs promises to be tough, involving several top-tier teams, so the urgency of getting as many wins as possible until Week 17 will be paramount. Simply put, this game at Denver will come with big repercussions, and after the Pats regrettably failed to secure the top seed in the AFC last season (something that later haunted them in the AFC Championship game at Denver); I can bet my last damn dollar that Brady and Bill Belichick won’t be making the same mistake this year against a much-softer Denver team. So, if you asked me for my recommended pick, I’ll confidently point at the Pats, who I expect to win this game rather comfortably now that Denver doesn’t have a trustworthy QB to match Brady.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Washington Football Team Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Teams Look to Have the Best Odds to End their Super Bowl Shortage
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Cleveland Browns
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For New York Jets
- NFL Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Denver Broncos
- NFL 2021 AFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Jacksonville Jaguars Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 NFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Los Angeles Rams Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Team Could Undeniably Win the Super Bowl LVI?
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Predictions of Possible Matchups
- NFL Miami Dolphins Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Houston Texans Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Complete Betting Guide for Week 1 of the 2021-22 Season
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers Schedule Betting Odds & Analysis