When handicapping NFL games towards the end of the season, constantly-changing factors such as injuries, suspensions, momentum and the fight to make the playoffs often tend to have the most impact in the NFL betting odds and lines, so it’s important to keep an eye out for these issues once the new season begins. But with not much to go with right now ahead of the 2016 NFL season, we’ll have to stick to general statistics, offseason changes and betting trends from the past to give an early overview of our sure 2016 NFL Odds Week 15 ATS winners. Feel free to give your thoughts on these online NFL picks in the comments section.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.