How good is the NFL’s conference championship Sunday going to be? This is the first time since the 1970 merger that all four teams in the conference championship games had an active winning streak of at least 5 games coming into the game. The remaining starting quarterbacks in the playoffs have combined to win seven Super Bowls: Tom Brady 4, Ben Roethlisberger 2, Aaron Rodgers 1, the most on any championship weekend since the 1970 merger. Who will win and become Super Bowl 51 betting favorites? Let’s check out the matchups.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.