Will the Atlanta Falcons’ defense get torched by future Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady en route to an embarrassing Super Bowl 51 win? Will New England’s league-leading scoring defense be able to shut down Matt Ryan and the high-scoring Falcons? Will either team record a defensive or special team’s touchdown – and if anyone records an interception in Super Bowl 51, who will it be? If you’re interested in increasing your Super Bowl 51 betting bankroll on the value-packed, defensive-based props odds, then let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.