If you’re an NFL betting aficionado and you’re looking for some early 2018 NFL betting insight that could help you in your quest to cash in over the course of the coming season, you’re about to be treated to some expert NFL betting analysis on every Week 13 matchup there is on the 2018 NFL regular season schedule. A quartet of intriguing contests will headline the Week 13 lineup, with Los Angeles Chargers at Pittsburgh Steelers (-4.5) going at it in a matchup of expected title contenders. The Kansas City Chiefs play on the road against the Oakland Raiders (-2.5) in one of their two annual AFC West conference clashes. Tom Brady and the New England Patriots (-4.5) host Kirk Cousins and the Minnesota Vikings in a pair of Super Bowl 53 title favorites while, last, but not least, Jimmy Garoppolo and the San Francisco 49ers visit Russell and the Seattle Seahawks (-1) in one of their two annual NFC West conference clashes. Now, let’s get to every NFL Week 13 pick there is.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.