Well, so much for all that speculation about the New England Patriots going unbeaten this season. The Pats were largely dominated in their loss in Baltimore on Sunday night and now have the bye week to think about it. They are one of a season-high six teams on the bye in NFL Week 10. Here’s a quick look at each game with Mybookie NFL odds and an ATS pick.
2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
LA Chargers at Oakland
- NFL Week 10 Odds: Chargers -1
The Thursday night game and the last time the AFC West rival Chargers and Raiders will play in the city of Oakland with the Raiders off to Las Vegas starting next season. The Chargers have won and covered the past four in the series and we think they keep that streak going,
Kansas City at Tennessee
- NFL Week 10 Odds: Chiefs -3.5
Will the Chiefs get reigning NFL MVP Patrick Mahomes back from his knee injury for this one? He has missed the past two and Kansas City is 1-1 in them. Mahomes was pretty close to playing in Week 9 so a pretty good chance he will go here.
Pick: Chiefs if Mahomes plays. Titans if not.
Buffalo at Cleveland
- NFL Week 10 Odds: Browns -2.5
Interesting that the Browns are favored considering they are on a four-game losing streak and are 2-6, while Buffalo is 6-2. Matchup of second-year quarterbacks in Buffalo’s Josh Allen and Cleveland’s Baker Mayfield. Mayfield has been a huge disappointment this year.
Arizona at Tampa Bay
- NFL Week 10 Odds: Buccaneers -4.5
This features two former Heisman Trophy-winning quarterbacks who went No. 1 overall in the NFL Draft in Arizona’s Kyler Murray and Tampa’s Jameis Winston. Cards are on extra rest as they played – and lost – last Thursday to San Francisco.
NY Giants at NY Jets
- NFL Week 10 Odds: Giants -1.5
Short week for the G-Men after hosing the Cowboys on Monday. The Jets are in an utter tailspin and were embarrassed by the winless Miami Dolphins on Sunday. Quarterback Sam Darnold is regressing weekly.
Atlanta at New Orleans
- NFL Week 10 Odds: Saints -13
Both teams come off their bye on six-game streaks: The Falcons have lost six in a row and the Saints have won their past six. Rather surprising the Falcons didn’t fire coach Dan Quinn during the bye. No shot he’s back next year.
Baltimore at Cincinnati
- NFL Week 10 Odds: Ravens -10
Bengals are now the only winless team in the NFL as they come out of their bye week. They also are making a quarterback change, benching long-time starter Andy Dalton for fourth-round rookie Ryan Finley out of NC State. Could be a trap game for the Ravens.
Detroit at Chicago
- NFL Week 10 Odds: Bears -2.5
How much longer can Matt Nagy stay with starting quarterback Mitchell Trubisky? He has been terrible in the Bears’ four-game losing streak. Then again, Nagy’s play-calling has been lousy too.
The Lions are off a loss in Oakland when they were stopped at the Raiders’ 1 in the final seconds. Pick: Bears.
Miami at Indianapolis
- NFL Week 10 Odds: Colts -10.5
The Fins got their first win of the season Sunday in upsetting the Jets but Miami has lost starting running back Mark Walton to a four-game suspension. Not yet clear if the Colts will have starting QB Jacoby Brissett. He has a strained MCL but might be able to play through it. Pick: Dolphins.
Carolina at Green Bay
- NFL Week 10 Odds: Packers -4.5
It will be Kyle Allen under center again for the Panthers as it’s now pretty clear that former starting QB Cam Newton isn’t going to play the rest of the season due to his foot injury. The Packers were dominated Sunday in a loss at the Chargers. Pick: Packers.
LA Rams at Pittsburgh
- NFL Week 10 Odds: Rams -3.5
Rams are out of their bye on a two-game winning streak. Not yet clear if top Steelers running back James Conner will play. He missed the team’s Week 9 win over the Colts with a shoulder injury. Pick: Steelers.
Minnesota at Dallas
- NFL Week 10 Odds: Cowboys -2.5
Short week for the Cowboys as they were at the Giants on Monday. The Vikings lost Sunday in Kansas City. Coach Mike Zimmer, when discussing Adam Thielen (hamstring), said, “Whenever the doctor says he’s ready to play, he’s ready.” Thielen played just seven snaps and saw one target before exiting the Vikings’ Week 9 loss against the Chiefs. NFL Week 10 Pick: Cowboys.
Seattle at San Francisco
- NFL Week 10 Odds: 49ers -6
The Niners are now the NFL’s only unbeaten after the Patriots lost Sunday. Seattle needs a win here to make the NFC West a race and this should be the Seahawks debut of Josh Gordon. He was picked up off waivers last Friday. Pick: 49ers.
More Week 10 NFL Betting News
- Giants vs 49ers NFL Week 10 Odds & Pick for Monday Night
- Dolphins at Packers NFL Week 10 Lines & Expert Pick
- Cowboys vs Eagles NFL Week 10 Odds & Prediction
- NFL Week Ten Picks (Ep. 628)
- Redskins vs Buccaneers NFL Week 10 Lines & Pick
- Patriots vs Titans NFL Week 10 Odds & Expert Prediction
- NFL Week 10 Parlay Picks
- Falcons at Browns NFL Week 10 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Lions vs Bears NFL Week 10 Lines & Expert Pick
- Jaguars at Colts NFL Week 10 Odds & Betting Analysis
- Chargers vs Raiders NFL Week 10 Spread & Preview
- Bills at Jets NFL Week 10 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Cardinals vs Chiefs NFL Week 10 Odds & Pick
- How to Bet Saints vs Bengals NFL Week 10 Spread & Expert Prediction