NFL Week 9 kicks off this Thursday with the San Francisco 49ers against the Arizona Cardinals. Check out a preview and prediction for that game as well as all the other great action on the gridiron in the NFL this week!
2019 NFL Week 9 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- When: 31 – Nov. 4
- TV: FOX, CBS, ESPN
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
Thursday, Oct. 31
San Francisco 49ers vs Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Week 9 Odds: 49ers -8.5
Arizona had trouble moving the football against the New Orleans Saints defense. They should have major problems moving the ball against San Francisco’s defense. Cardinals figure to lose their second straight SU and ATS.
NFL Prediction: San Francisco 49ers
Sunday, Nov. 3
Houston Texans vs Jacksonville Jaguars
- NFL Week 9 Odds: Texans -2.5
On paper, Houston is the better team. They just lost JJ Watt for the season, though. Not only that, but Jacksonville has won 2 straight and this is a rivalry game.
NFL Prediction: Jacksonville Jaguars
Chicago Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles
- NFL Week 9 Odds: Eagles -5
The Bears are a mess. They haven’t gotten their offense going yet. Philly looked great against Buffalo. They face a somewhat better offense on Sunday. Don’t be surprised if the Eagles suffer a letdown in this matchup.
NFL Prediction: Chicago Bears
Minnesota Vikings vs Kansas City Chiefs
- NFL Week 9 Odds: Vikings -3
The Vikings should have no trouble stopping the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday, right? After all, Patrick Mahomes won’t play. Although that’s true, the Chiefs spotted the Packers 14 points and managed to rally for a close loss in Week 8. Take the points.
NFL Prediction: Kansas City Chiefs
Tennessee Titans vs Carolina Panthers
- NFL Week 9 Odds: Panthers -3.5
Last Sunday, San Francisco rushed for over 200 yards against the Panthers. Kyle Allen threw 3 interceptions. The Panthers should bounce back no matter who their starting quarterback is.
NFL Prediction: Carolina Panthers
Indianapolis Colts vs Pittsburgh Steelers
- NFL Week 9 Odds: PK
This should not be a pick game. Indianapolis is the better team. They’ll find a way to beat the Steelers on the road on Sunday.
NFL Prediction: Indianapolis Colts
New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins
- NFL Week 9 Odds: 49ers -4.5
The Dolphins might be the worst team in NFL history. However, the Jets aren’t playing well. Not only that, NYJ plays with no urgency. Miami can win this straight up. If you feel lucky, go for it!
NFL Prediction: Miami Dolphins
Washington Redskins vs Buffalo Bills
- NFL Week 9 Odds: Bills -10
After starting the season 1-5 ATS, Washington has now covered 2 in a row. Neither one of these teams has a great offense. In a low-scoring game, it makes sense to take the points.
NFL Prediction: Washington Redskins
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Seattle Seahawks
- NFL Week 9 Odds: Seahawks -6.5
Seattle looked to be on cruise control against the Atlanta Falcons in Week 8. Then, Matt Schaub tore up Seattle’s secondary. Schaub ended up throwing for 460 yards. If Jameis Winston protects the football, he can lead the Bucs to a win against the spread.
NFL Prediction: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Detroit Lions vs Oakland Raiders
- NFL Week 9 Odds: Raiders -2
Oakland isn’t nearly as bad as so many believed. But, the Raiders face a very good offense, one that has averaged over 30 points in 2 straight. The Lions are the pick.
NFL Prediction: Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers vs L.A. Chargers
- NFL Week 9 Odds: Packers -3
Although the Green Bay Packers are playing like the best team in the NFC, one things must worry their fans. The Pack allowed the Chiefs to get back into the game in Week 8. That set off enough alarm bells to back the Chargers in this.
NFL Prediction: L.A. Chargers
Cleveland Browns vs Denver Broncos
- NFL Week 9 Odds: Broncos -1.5
The Broncos have no choice but to open up the offense. Even if they do, they might find it hard to keep up with the Browns. When Cleveland’s offense clicks, it can score points on any defense in the league.
NFL Prediction: Cleveland Browns
New England Patriots vs Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Week 9 Odds: Patriots -4
So far this season, New England’s combined foes have gone 13-36 SU. The Baltimore Ravens will be the best team the Patriots have faced. Take a shot on the moneyline.
NFL Prediction: Baltimore Ravens
Monday, Nov. 4
Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants
- NFL Week 9 Odds: Cowboys -7
Dallas can play like one of the best teams in the NFL. Or, they can play like a worse version of the New York Jets. The Giants’ Saquon Barkley should do just enough to keep this within the number.
NFL Prediction: New York Giants
More NFL Week 8 Betting News
- NFL Picks Week Nine (Ep. 747)
- Cowboys vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 9 Odds & Pick for Monday Night
- 49ers vs Cardinals 2019 NFL Week 9 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Browns vs Broncos 2019 NFL Week 9 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Lions vs Raiders 2019 NFL Week 9 Lines & Expert Preview
- Buccaneers vs Seahawks 2019 NFL Week 9 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Titans vs Panthers 2019 NFL Week 9 Spread & Expert Analysis
- Jets vs Dolphins 2019 NFL Week 9 Lines & Game Analysis
- Colts vs Steelers 2019 NFL Week 9 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Texans vs Jaguars 2019 NFL Week 9 Lines, Game Info & Analysis
- Bears vs Eagles 2019 NFL Week 9 Betting Lines & Preview
- Vikings vs Chiefs 2019 NFL Week 9 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- 2019 NFL Week 9 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- 2019 NFL Week 9 Over/Under Betting Picks