Week 12 of the season will come to an end on Monday night when the Baltimore Ravens and the LA Rams go head to head in what should be an entertaining game to watch and wager on. It was another big week in the race for the playoffs and the good news is that we don’t need to wait very long for Week 13 to begin in earnest, with no less than 3 games set to go on Thanksgiving Day this Thursday.
We will be touching on some of those games in our NFL Betting picks for the week, as well as the usual slate of Sunday games. There is a lot to get to, so be sure to keep an eye open for out ATS and SU picks, as we will have those coming your way, too.
2019 NFL Week 13 Over/Under Betting Picks
Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions (UNDER 39)The Detroit Lions are sinking fast, losing 7 of their last 8 games, while also seeing their offensive numbers shrink now that Matthew Stafford appears to be done for the year. As bad as Detroit has been on the offensive side of the football of late, they are still better off than a Bears team that is averaging just 17 PPG.
With that in mind, it’s no real surprise to learn that each of the last 5 Bears games has gone UNDER the point total. Furthermore, points are at a premium when these two meet, with 6 of the last 8 games between them going UNDER.
NFL Week 13 Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chicago’s last 6 games this season
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit’s last 5 games at home
Washington Redskins at Carolina Panthers (OVER 40 ½)When your season is going down the tubes, it always seems as though good moments are marred by something negative. Dwayne Haskins picks up his first win as a starter in the NFL, but he is off taking selfies with fans, seemingly unaware that he needs to be on the field for the victory formation.
It’s a forgivable moment in a forgettable season for the Redskins, who I think might be onto a beating in Carolina in Week 13. The Panthers are coming off a soul-crushing loss to the Saints, but from a betting standpoint, the OVER looks like a good bet this week, with 5 of the Panthers last 7 going that route.
NFL Week 13 Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington’s last 5 games this season
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Carolina’s last 6 games against an opponent in the NFC East division
San Francisco 49ers at Baltimore Ravens (OVER 46)There are some who feel that this might just be a preview of the upcoming Super Bowl, but there is a lot of football to be played between now and then. It is arguably the biggest game on the Week 13 schedule, though, as both of these teams are battling it out to land themselves a bye week in the opening round of the playoffs in their respective conferences.
The 49ers have seen the OVER hit in 4 of their last 5 games, while the Ravens have landed on the OVER in 2 of their last 3. We are potentially looking at a shootout in this one.
Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers (UNDER 41)Meetings between these two AFC North teams are usually less than friendly, but after the events of their last game, which came just a couple of weeks ago, this one might be even nastier than usual. As far as the wagering for this one goes, though, it would appear to be the UNDER that is the way to go.
In the month of December, the Browns have seen 15 of their last 20 go that route, while the Steelers have seen 9 of their last 11 games versus teams from the AFC also go UNDER.
Week 13 Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Cleveland’s last 20 games played in December
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Pittsburgh’s last 11 games against an opponent in the AFC conference
More Week 13 NFL Betting News
- 49ers vs Seahawks NFL Week 13 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Redskins vs Eagles NFL Week 13 Spread & Pick for Monday Night
- Chargers at Steelers NFL Week 13 Odds & Pick for Sunday Night
- Vikings vs Patriots NFL Week 13 Lines & Prediction
- Cardinals vs Packers NFL Week 13 Odds & Analysis
- Broncos vs Bengals NFL Week 13 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Rams at Lions NFL Week 13 Spread, Preview & Prediction
- Browns vs Texans NFL Week 13 Odds & Game Preview
- Chiefs vs Raiders NFL Week 13 Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Jets vs Titans NFL Week 13 Odds & Expert Pick
- Colts vs Jaguars NFL Week 13 Odds & Game Prediction
- NFL Week 13 Parlay Picks
- Bills vs Dolphins NFL Week 13 Odds & Betting Analysis
- Week Thirteen NFL DFS Picks (Ep. 635)