Hard as it may seem to believe, we are already fast approaching the midway point of the current NFL season. This coming weekend will take us into Week 7, and with things being so tight in both conferences, it is actually getting tougher to make picks this season. Things might be about to get even tougher in Week 7, as we have a bunch of games that feature teams who appear to be, on paper at least, very evenly matched.
We will have SU and ATS picks coming your way this week, but for the purposes od this piece we are going to be focusing on the point total. With that in mind, let’s get to our O/U picks for Week 7 in the NFL.
2019 NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos (UNDER 49)
We have become accustomed to seeing the Kansas City Chiefs get involved in games where the point total goes over more often than not. They are a team on the slide right now, though, heading into Week 7 on a 2-game losing skid. They will be up against a Denver team that appears to finally be getting things right after winning back to back games.
The Broncos would appear to be the key to the point total in this matchup, as they have seen 13 of their last 15 games fall UNDER the point total. Furthermore, the UNDER has hit in 9 of their last 10 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Kansas City’s last 8 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Denver’s last 10 games at home
San Francisco 49ers at Washington Redskins (OVER 41 ½)
As we head into Week 7 of the NFL season, we see that there are only 2 teams who are still unbeaten on the season. One of those teams is the San Francisco 49ers, a team that appears to have achieved a very nice balance between offense and defense. When you look at what the defense has been doing, you really do wonder how the Redskins are going to generate any offense here.
That said, the 49ers might well be able to meet the point total in this one even if they fail to give up a single point, which is why I like the OVER.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Francisco’s last 5 games played in October
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Washington’s last 13 games against an opponent in the NFC West division
Jacksonville Jaguars at Cincinnati Bengals (UNDER 43 ½)
The Cincinnati Bengals are a team in transition as they try to adapt to the system put in place by their new head coach. This team has a long way to go to get things turned around and are still looking for their first win of the season. The Jacksonville Jaguars are also struggling and are at 2-4 on the season after losing back to back games.
The common theme for these teams is that they are both struggling on the offensive side of the football. Points may well be at a premium here, hence the UNDER.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Jacksonville’s last 6 games against an opponent in the AFC conference
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Cincinnati’s last 10 games played in week 7
Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys (OVER 48 ½)
Through the opening few weeks of the season, it looked as though the Dallas Cowboys might be set to run away with the NFC East. They have now dropped 3 games in a row to fall to 3-3 on the season, the exact same record as the Philadelphia Eagles, who will be their opponent this coming Sunday night.
Both of these teams have seen the OVER hit in 4 of their 6 games this season, while Philly has seen 4 of their last 5 games versus NFC opponents go OVER.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Dallas’ last 7 games against an opponent in the NFC conference
More Week 7 Betting News
- Vikings vs Jets NFL Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- How to Bet Giants at Falcons NFL Week 7 Spread on Monday Night
- Bengals vs Chiefs NFL Week 7 Lines for Sunday Night
- How to Bet Rams vs 49ers NFL Week 7 Spread & Expert Pick
- Cowboys vs Redskins NFL Week 7 Lines & Prediction
- How to Bet Saints vs Ravens NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Analysis
- Lions at Dolphins NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- Patriots vs Bears NFL Week 7 Betting Odds & Expert Pick
- Panthers at Eagles NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Preview
- Texans vs Jaguars NFL Week 7 Spread, Prediction & Pick
- Browns vs Buccaneers NFL Week 7 Odds & Prediction
- Bills at Colts NFL Week 7 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Titans vs Chargers NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Broncos at Cardinals NFL Week 7 Spread & Pick