Week 12 proved to be the longest in the history of the league. A week that started a little after noon on Thanksgiving Day finally ended on Wednesday night, with the Pittsburgh Steelers maintaining their unbeaten record against the Baltimore Ravens. COVID played a major role in how things played out in Week 12, and we can only hope that this is not the start of a trend. Now that the week is finally done, we can take a look at the updated Power Rankings so you can keep on placing your bets against their NFL odds.
Power Rankings Following Week 12 of the 2020 NFL Regular Season
- Kansas City Chiefs – It was once again the Patrick Mahomes show in Week 12, as he put on a clinic in a 27-24 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. As good as the Chiefs have been, they still can’t nab the #1 seed in the AFC right now.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – Their Week 12 game against the Ravens came 6 days later than expected, but the Steelers still found a way to fight through it and get to 11-0 on the season. Next up is Washington on Monday.
- New Orleans Saints – The Saints continue to in with Taysom Hill under center and now look like a lock to win the NFC South. They will take the win, but they would also like to get Drew Brees back in the fold as quickly as possible.
- Green Bay Packers – While it is Aaron Rodgers who is getting most of the love this season amid talk of a potential MVP, this season has very much been a team effort. The Packers are still in the hunt for the #1 seed in the NFC.
- Seattle Seahawks – With a dominant win over the Philadelphia Eagles, the Seahawks now have back to back wins to take them to 8-3. Their defense appears to be coming to life, too, so do not sleep on this team heading into the playoffs.
- Chicago Bears – Even when the Bears were sitting at 5-1 in the early going, we all felt that they were not as good as their record suggested. With 5 straight losses, they are now the team that we thought they were.
- Detroit Lions – In a move that surprised no one, the Lions fired their head coach and GM last weekend, which could be a sign that they are ready to blow things up in a big way. What’s next for Matthew Stafford?
- Cincinnati Bengals – The Bengals were a little more competitive than expected in their first game without Joe Burrow, losing 19-17 to the New York Giants. This, though, is a team that still needs some work if they are to compete any time soon.
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Another team that decided to part ways with their GM over the weekend, the Jaguars looked a little better with Mike Glennon under center, although they still came up short against the Cleveland Browns.
- New York Jets – Despite looking terrible once again in a 20-3 loss to the Dolphins in Week 12, the Jets kept coach Adam Gase employed at a time when other teams are pulling the trigger. Are they looking at going 0-16?
NFL Betting News
- Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds & Early Predictions After Calendar Release
- 2021 NFL Under Win Total Odds – Top 5 Betting Picks
- Top 5 Betting Picks to Cover their 2021 NFL Win Total Odds
- Early NFL 2021 Season Betting Predictions: Which Awful Teams Could Actually Be Good This New Season
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers