NFL Week 1 kicks off on Thursday, Sep. 10 when the defending Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs battle the Houston Texans. In addition to wagering against the spread, we can make NFL moneyline bets. Check out this week’s top straight up NFL odds & free picks!
2020 NFL Odds | Week 1 Straight Up Picks
Sunday, Sep. 13 Matches To Bet On
- Las Vegas Raiders -175 / Carolina Panthers +155
The Carolina Panthers are a solid team. But they may find it tough to beat the Raiders, who appear ready to become one of the better squads in the AFC this season. Carolina won’t suffer at the quarterback position. They will suffer on the defense where Luke Kuechley called it quits during the offseason. Back the Raiders.
NFL Pick: Las Vegas Raiders
- Seattle Seahawks -130 / Atlanta Falcons +110
The ATL is one of the teams that will allow fans in their stadium. That could be just enough for the Falcons to eke out a victory. Atlanta is a good team on paper. Things haven’t turned out well for the Falcons since the Super Bowl run. No problem. Adding Todd Gurley to a squad that includes Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley makes the ATL a tough team at home.
NFL Pick: Atlanta Falcons
- Arizona Cardinals +255 / San Francisco 49ers -310
By the time the Arizona Cardinals hit the field against the 49ers on Sunday, DeAndre Hopkins should be the highest paid wide receiver in the league. Hopkins will definitely help Kyler Murray take the next step. San Francisco should win, but AZ’s undervalued on the moneyline.
NFL Pick: Arizona Cardinals
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers +155 / New Orleans Saints -175
In the Superdome, the Saints are always tough. But, here’s the thing. New Orleans has struggled with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. For some reason, Tampa versus New Orleans is never an automatic win for either squad. So, now that Tampa has the GOAT under center, don’t they deserve a look to upset N’Awlins straight up in the first Brees versus Brady battle?
NFL Pick: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Dallas Cowboys -160 / Los Angeles Rams +140
Backing the Rams at above even money is tempting. But the Cowboys’ offense is good enough to contain Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey. More importantly? The Rams’ offensive line must prove it can stand up to the Cowboys’ front seven.
NFL Pick: Dallas Cowboys
- Green Bay Packers +120 / Minnesota Vikings -140
Aaron Rodgers could surprise everyone and play like the hall of fame quarterback he is. The Packers yielded 120.1 rushing yards per game last season, though. Instead of picking a linebacker or defensive lineman in the first round, they went with a backup quarterback. Good luck stopping the Vikings’ running game on Sep. 13.
NFL Pick: Minnesota Vikings
Monday, Sep. 14 Match To Bet On
- Pittsburgh Steelers -245 / New York Giants +205
Pittsburgh is a better team with Big Ben Roethlisberger at quarterback than they are without him. Anybody who watched the Steelers last season know this. But Big Ben hasn’t played for almost an entire year. The Giants should be one of the most improved teams in the NFL this season. It make sense to back the home team on the undervalued moneyline.
NFL Pick: New York Giants
NFL Betting News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Best Player Trade So Far
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition