We are still in the days leading up to Super Bowl 51, but we already have a record on the books for this championship game. The points total of 59 for this match-up eclipses the previous record of 57, which came when the Colts and Saints hooked up in Super Bowl 44. The consensus seems to be that this one is destined to go the OVER, but there are still plenty of people out there who believe that there are too many factors getting in the way of a game going that high. They may well be right, and we have put together 3 reasons why the UNDER might come in, but there is also a good chance that the masses may be correct, and that this one turns into an epic offensive battle. Let’s look at 3 reasons why SB51 might just go OVER. In addition and before you bet on the NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the latest Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.