Super Bowl 51 will represent only the second time that the Falcons have made it to the big game, and there are plenty of football fans who feel that their inexperience may be an issue against a Patriots team that has the Super Bowl as their second home. There is a reason this team is there, though, and to write them off before the game even begins could prove to be a big mistake. There are a lot of factors that go into winning a football game, but I believe there are 3 specific reasons why the Falcons may well end up hoisting the Lombardi Trophy on Sunday night. Let’s take a closer look and before you bet on the NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the latest Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.