If you’re planning on wagering on the Super Bowl 51 showdown between the New England Patriots (16-2 SU, 15-3 ATS) and Atlanta Falcons and you need reason why Tom Brady and the Pats will hoist this season’s Vince Lombardi Super Bowl trophy, then look no further! I’ve got a sweet six-pack of reasons why New England will win Super Bowl 51, whether you’re the most ardent Pats supporter or whether you can’t stand see the polarizing, but perennially powerful AFC residents. The Patriots have some serious momentum going right now as they’ve won a whopping nine straight games including their shocking 36-17 beatdown of the Pittsburgh Steelers in their AFC Championship game win on Sunday night. The Falcons are hot, but no one is hotter than New England; hence, before you wager on NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the updated Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis