If you’re planning on wagering on the Super Bowl 51 showdown between the New England Patriots (16-2 SU, 15-3 ATS) and Atlanta Falcons and you need reason why Tom Brady and the Pats will hoist this season’s Vince Lombardi Super Bowl trophy, then look no further! I’ve got a sweet six-pack of reasons why New England will win Super Bowl 51, whether you’re the most ardent Pats supporter or whether you can’t stand see the polarizing, but perennially powerful AFC residents. The Patriots have some serious momentum going right now as they’ve won a whopping nine straight games including their shocking 36-17 beatdown of the Pittsburgh Steelers in their AFC Championship game win on Sunday night. The Falcons are hot, but no one is hotter than New England; hence, before you wager on NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the updated Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.