The San Francisco 49ers (0-0) are touchdown favorites when they host the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) in an NFC West matchup on Sunday, September 13, 2020 at Levi’s Stadium. An over/under of 47.5 is set in the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, September 13, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Stadium: Levi’s Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco went 8-6 against the spread last year.
- The 49ers went just 1-4 ATS last season when playing as at least 7.0-point favorites.
- San Francisco’s games went over the point total in seven out of 14 opportunities last season (50%).
- The 49ers averaged points scored last season (29.9) and the Cardinals points allowed (27.6) were within 2.3 points of each other.
- When they met or went over their scoring average last season, San Francisco was 8-0 and 5-1 against the spread.
- When the Arizona defense allowed 27.6 points or fewer last year, the Cardinals accumulated a 4-3-1 overall record and a 4-2 record against the spread.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Last season, Arizona games topped the point total in eight of 14 contests.
- Arizona’s record against the spread last year was 7-6-1.
- The Cardinals averaged 3.2 more points last season (22.6) than the 49ers allowed (19.4).
- In games where Arizona scored at least 22.6 points last season, they were 5-4-1 overall and 7-1-1 against the spread.
- When San Francisco allowed opposing offenses to put 19.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard last year, they were 7-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- The 49ers and their opponents totaled at least 47.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 16 opportunities (43.8%) last season.
- Arizona played in nine games in 2019 (out of 16 total matchups — 56.2% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 47.5 points.
- The two teams averaged a combined 5.0 more points per game (52.5) a season ago than this matchup’s over/under of 47.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 47 points per game last season, 0.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the 49ers had set in games last year was 1.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Cardinals games in 2019 was 2.7 more points than the point total of 47.5 for this outing.
49ers vs Cardinals: Last 5 Meetings
Arizona holds an edge against San Francisco in the past five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The 49ers and Cardinals are tied 1-1 against the spread in those games. Arizona has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 117 points while San Francisco scored 107.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/17/2019||49ers||49ers||-9.5||44||-455||+370||442-266 SF||36-26 SF|
|10/31/2019||49ers||Cardinals||-10.5||43.5||-500||+420||411-357 SF||28-25 SF|
|10/28/2018||N/A||Cardinals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||321-267 ARI||18-15 ARI|
|10/7/2018||N/A||49ers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||447-220 SF||28-18 ARI|
|11/5/2017||N/A||49ers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||368-329 ARI||20-10 ARI|
49ers: No Injuries Listed
Cardinals: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NFL News
- Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds & Early Predictions After Calendar Release
- 2021 NFL Under Win Total Odds – Top 5 Betting Picks
- Top 5 Betting Picks to Cover their 2021 NFL Win Total Odds
- Early NFL 2021 Season Betting Predictions: Which Awful Teams Could Actually Be Good This New Season
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers
- NFL Rumors & News: Julio Jones Possible Trade, Patriots Wants to Sign Justin Fields & Orlando Brown Traded to the Chiefs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Best Player Trade So Far
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season