Most of the free agents are settled in their new teams, the draftees are progressively acclimatizing to life as pros, the schedules are out and the NFL odds to win this year’s divisions have been around for quite a while. So, although a number of teams are yet to decide on starters in certain key positions, we already know enough to give us a glimpse of what is likely to happen in the 2016 NFL lines. With that in mind, here are our bold 2016 NFL division predictions.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.