The penultimate round of the NFL playoffs is here and all that matters right now is who will be able to win on Sunday and progress to the Super Bowl 50 game. This means we have just three games to go before we crown this year’s winner of the coveted Lombardi Trophy, so this is your chance to jump on the NFL lines and fish all you can before the pro football betting season comes to an end. For those of you looking for an ultimate handbook on how to bet on the Conference Championship games, today’s your lucky day, as we have a breakdown of the two games slated for Sunday, complete with choice NFL picks for SU, ATS and OVER/UNDER bettors.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.