The best division in the NFL this season? One could make an argument for the AFC North as it has three likely very good teams in the Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens. True, the North also houses probably the NFL’s worst team in the Cleveland Browns. But the top trio is likely be better than any other division’s, and selecting a winning NFL pick seems like a hard task for pro football fans. So who will win the North? The Steelers are +120 favorites on the existing odds. The AFC North is the only division in the AFC that does not contain a charter team from the original American Football League. However, the Bengals were an AFL expansion team in the 1968 AFL season (the Steelers and Browns joined the AFC from the NFL in 1970).
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.