The Wild Card Weekend in the NFL was well need this time around, as we were treated to a pair of games with very different styles of play. The Kansas City Chiefs steamrolled the Houston Texans with a 30-0 win, while the Pittsburgh Steelers snatched victory from the hands of defeat in an 18-16 win over the Cincinnati Bengals. Those victories, plus the impending match-ups in the Divisional Round for both of those teams, changed the betting odds somewhat in the AFC. Let’s take a look at how things are looking heading into this weekend’s action.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.