A season ago, the Carolina Panthers did make the playoffs, but they couldn’t produce a winning record in the NFL online sportsbook odds, falling to the Seahawks after beating the Cardinals. Then, in the preseason, Carolina’s star receiver Kelvin Benjamin was lost for the season due to an August injury, giving every prophet of doom something to preach about. At the time, it seemed Cam Newton and the Panthers’ offense was destined to slog through a very hard campaign.
Roughly five months after that costly injury, the Panthers are in the Super Bowl with the best offense and are just one win away from claiming an elusive first Super Bowl title. Meanwhile, Luke Kuechly and the defense have been running a cut-throat defense that eats opposing offenses for fun. That’s most centrally a sure testament to the kind of quarterback Newton—a surefire candidate for this year’s NFL MVP honors—has become, and how the Panthers team this team has collectively improved to a level that makes them a trendy NFL pick to win Super Bowl 50.
A lot had to change this year in order for Carolina to realize its aspirations and give themselves a shot at the National Championship, and in readiness for the Big Game, we trace the Panthers’ steps through the playoffs and why it warrants them to be considered for the Super Bowl 50 win.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.