Over the last decade and a half, Peyton Manning has continually created magic in the NFL odds as the orchestrator of dependable offense, making a first-round bye a regularity and always putting his teams within reach of the greatness that is the Super Bowl. Unfortunately for the 17-year NFL veteran, he has often found himself standing on the wrong side of the playoff games, even in games that he was the better quarterback. In the majority of such games, his defense, special teams or pass-catchers failed him, or played worse than the opposing teams, leaving him with just one Big Game win to show for his stellar career. That may, however, change this year when the Broncos—as 6-point underdogs in all of the online sportsbook odds—clash against the Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl 50, going by the following reasons.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.