If NFL fans have learned anything from preseason games in the past, it’s that they tend to have little bearing on what actually goes down in the regular season. There have been countless teams who have gone unbeaten in the 4 weeks of preseason, only to fall apart when the games actually mean something. The same rules apply to teams that struggle, so it’s always a good idea not to get too carried away by what you see, especially in the opening couple of weeks of the preseason. The Arizona Cardinals, who are considered one of the online NFL betting odds favorites to make the playoffs took a heavy beating in Week 1 at the hands of the Oakland Raiders. Their opponents this week, the San Diego Chargers, also took a big loss in their opening game, going down 27-10 to the Tennessee Titans. Both teams will want to get a win under their belts, regardless of the meaning of this game, and it’s the Chargers who have been installed as a 1.5-point home favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks