If NFL fans have learned anything from preseason games in the past, it’s that they tend to have little bearing on what actually goes down in the regular season. There have been countless teams who have gone unbeaten in the 4 weeks of preseason, only to fall apart when the games actually mean something. The same rules apply to teams that struggle, so it’s always a good idea not to get too carried away by what you see, especially in the opening couple of weeks of the preseason. The Arizona Cardinals, who are considered one of the online NFL betting odds favorites to make the playoffs took a heavy beating in Week 1 at the hands of the Oakland Raiders. Their opponents this week, the San Diego Chargers, also took a big loss in their opening game, going down 27-10 to the Tennessee Titans. Both teams will want to get a win under their belts, regardless of the meaning of this game, and it’s the Chargers who have been installed as a 1.5-point home favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.