While we would all love our favorite NFL team to play all-out attacking football, we are well aware of the old adage about defense winning championships. The Denver Broncos certainly proved that to be the case last season, as they won Super Bowl 50 by simply shutting down everyone in their path. Anyone who was concerned that they wouldn’t be able to live up that performance this year can stop fretting. The Broncos are 4-0, and have only given up 62 points in those games. Their opponents on Sunday, the Atlanta Falcons, sit at the opposite end of the spectrum. Yes, they have made an impressive, and somewhat unexpected, 3-1 start to the season, but they owe it all to their offense. This is a team that gets routinely dragged into shootouts, and who find a way to win through superior firepower. It’s going to be interesting to see how well Matty Ice and company are going to be able to move the ball against what is the best defense in the NFL. Find the latest betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.