Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons (8-8 SU, 6-10 ATS) got off to a fantastic start under new head coach Dan Quinn – before collapsing after winning their first five games and struggling to cover their NFL Odds in a big way. No matter, if you’re looking to cash in on Matt ‘Matty Ice’ Ryan and the rest of the Falcons as they get set for Year 2 of the Quinn era, you’re going to have a great chance to do just that thanks to the always bettor-friendly management at MyBookie.ag and, the handful of expert NFL betting picks you’re about to get! Okay, with that said, let’s get started!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks