Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons (8-8 SU, 6-10 ATS) got off to a fantastic start under new head coach Dan Quinn – before collapsing after winning their first five games and struggling to cover their NFL Odds in a big way. No matter, if you’re looking to cash in on Matt ‘Matty Ice’ Ryan and the rest of the Falcons as they get set for Year 2 of the Quinn era, you’re going to have a great chance to do just that thanks to the always bettor-friendly management at MyBookie.ag and, the handful of expert NFL betting picks you’re about to get! Okay, with that said, let’s get started!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.