- Game Day: Sunday, October 25, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta has put together a losing 2-4 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Atlanta’s games this year — four out of six — have gone over the point total (66.7%).
- The Lions defense has allowed 28.6 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 27 the Falcons have scored.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Atlanta is 1-1 and 2-0 against the spread.
- When the Detroit defense allows 28.6 points or fewer this year, the Lions have pieced together a 2-1 overall record and a 2-1 record against the spread.
Lions Betting Insights
- Detroit has a losing 2-3 record against the spread.
- The Lions are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- Three Detroit’s five games this year have gone over the point total (60% of its opportunities).
- The Lions have averaged 4.1 fewer points per game this season (26.6) than the Falcons have allowed (30.7).
- Detroit is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when they score at least 26.6 points this season.
- When Atlanta allows opposing offenses to put 30.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 1-3 overall and 1-3 against the spread.
|Lions (+3)||Under (57)||Lions 29 Falcons 28|
- The average point total for Falcons games this year is 0.7 more points than the total of 57.0 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Lions games this season is 1.8 less points than the point total of 57.0 in this outing.
- The Falcons and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total (57.0 points) in 50% of their outings this year (three of six opportunities).
- The Lions have played in two games this season (out of five total matchups — 40% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 57.0 points.
- These two teams average a combined 53.6 points per game, 3.4 fewer points than the over/under of 57.0 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 59.3 points per game, 2.3 more than the point total for this game.
Falcons vs Lions: Last 5 Meetings
Atlanta has an edge against Detroit over the last five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. Atlanta has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 139 points while Detroit notched 103.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/24/2017||Lions||428-324 ATL||30-26 ATL|
|10/26/2014||Falcons||385-291 DET||22-21 DET|
|12/22/2012||Lions||522-344 DET||31-18 ATL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Falcons have averaged a total of 49.3 combined points in their last three games, 7.7 less than this matchup’s over/under of 57.0.
- Atlanta has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Atlanta. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Lions have averaged a total of 54.3 combined points over their last three games, 2.7 fewer than this game’s total of 57.0.
- Detroit has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Detroit has gone under the total two times in their last three games.
Falcons: CB Darqueze Dennard: Out (Hamstring), DE Takkarist McKinley: Questionable (Groin), SS Damontae Kazee: Out (Achilles), DE John Cominsky: Out (Illness), DE Marlon Davidson: Out (), S Jaylinn Hawkins: Questionable (Concussion)
Lions: CB Desmond Trufant: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Justin Coleman: Out (Hamstring), OT Halapoulivaati Vaitai: Questionable (Undisclosed), OT Tyrell Crosby: Questionable (Undisclosed), RB Bo Scarbrough: Questionable (Undisclosed), FB Nick Bawden: Out (Undisclosed), CB Mike Ford: Questionable (Ankle), DE Austin Bryant: Out (Undisclosed), TE Hunter Bryant: Out (Concussion), DT Jashon Cornell: Out (Left Achilles)
More Recent NFL News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round
- Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks: Line and Early Picks for the NFC Wild Card Round
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Washington NFC Wild Card Round: Opening Line and Early Picks January 9, 2021
- Baltimore Ravens at Tennessee Titans: Line and Early Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round
- Bears at Saints: January 10, 2021 Odds and Early Picks for the NFC Wild Card Round
- AFC Wild Card Round: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Opening Lines and Betting Trends January 10, 2021
- NFL 2021 Draft Order Breakdown Update
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Early Sunday Wild-Card Weekend Odds | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Early Saturday Wild-Card Weekend Odds | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs: Line and Betting Trends for Week 17
- NFL 2020 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Week 16
- NFL Rumors & Betting News December 31st Edition
- Super Bowl LV Contenders & Pretenders Dec. 31st Update
- Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions Opening Line and Early Picks January 3, 2021
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams Opening Line and Early Picks January 3, 2021