The AFC Wild Card round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs features a showdown between the Baltimore Ravens (11-5) (who are 3.5-point favorites) and the Tennessee Titans (11-5) on January 10, 2021 at 1:05 PM ET on ABC/ESPN. The game’s point total is set at 55.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, January 10, 2021
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC/ESPN
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has compiled a 10-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens are 8-5-1 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Baltimore’s games have gone under the point total in nine out of 16 opportunities this season (56.2%).
- The Titans defense has allowed 27.4 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 29.2 the Ravens have scored.
- In games where Baltimore score at least 29.2 points this season, they are 8-0 overall and 6-1-1 against the spread.
- When the Tennessee defense allows 27.4 points or fewer this year, the Titans have put together a 7-1 overall record and a 6-2 record against the spread.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee has a losing 7-9 record against the spread.
- The Titans are just 4-5 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- 13 of Tennessee’s 16 games this year have gone over the point total (81.2% of its outings).
- The Titans, on average, score 11.8 more points per game this season (30.7) than the Ravens allow (18.9).
- Tennessee is 8-1 overall and 5-4 against the spread when they score at least 30.7 points this season.
- Baltimore is 9-0 overall and 8-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.9 points.
|Ravens (-3.5)||Under (55)||Ravens 29 Titans 24|
- The Ravens’ average point total in matchups this year is 48.2, 6.8 points below the total in this game.
- Titans games this season have averaged a total of 58.1 points, 3.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
- In 12.5% of their opportunities this year (two of 16 chances), the Ravens and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 55.0 points.
- Tennessee and its opponents have added up to score more than 55.0 points in 50% of their games this year (eight of 16 chances).
- The Ravens and the Titans combine to average 4.9 more points per game than the total of 55.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.7 less points per game (46.3) than this game’s total of 55.0 points.
Ravens vs Titans: Last 5 Meetings
Tennessee has an edge against Baltimore in the last five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The Titans are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Ravens. Baltimore outscored Tennessee 99-86 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/22/2020||Ravens||Ravens||-6.00||50.50||-250||+215||423-306 TEN||30-24 TEN|
|10/14/2018||N/A||Titans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||361-106 BAL||21-0 BAL|
|11/5/2017||N/A||Titans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||341-257 BAL||23-20 TEN|
|11/9/2014||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||312-210 BAL||21-7 BAL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Ravens average total over the last three games is 10.0 points fewer than the 55.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Baltimore is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for Baltimore. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Titans total over the last three games is 13.0 points greater than the 55.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Tennessee has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- Tennessee has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
Ravens: TE Nick Boyle: Out (Knee), WR DeAndrew White: Out (Lower Body), OT Ronnie Stanley: Out (Ankle), DE Yannick Ngakoue: Questionable (Thigh), CB Tavon Young: Out (Knee), QB Robert Griffin III: Out (Hamstring), CB Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Shoulder), P Sam Koch: Out (Illness), WR Willie Snead IV: Questionable (Ankle), CB Davontae Harris: Out (Thigh), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Knee), QB Trace McSorley: Out (Knee), WR Antoine Wesley: Out (Shoulder), OL Patrick Mekari: Questionable (Back), OLB Otaro Alaka: Out (Knee), TE Jacob Breeland: Out (Knee), CB Khalil Dorsey: Out (Shoulder)
Titans: OLB Derick Roberson: Questionable (Hamstring), DT Teair Tart: Out (Illness), OT Isaiah Wilson: Out (Personal), WR Cody Hollister: Out (Illness), CB Breon Borders: Out (Hip), SS Dane Cruikshank: Out (Groin), P Trevor Daniel: Out (Illness), G Rodger Saffold III: Questionable (Ankle), K Stephen Gostkowski: Out (Illness), DE Jadeveon Clowney: Out (Knee), OT Taylor Lewan: Out (Acl), CB Chris Milton: Out (Knee), ILB Jayon Brown: Out (Elbow), WR Adam Humphries: Out (Concussion), OT Ty Sambrailo: Out (Undisclosed)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Best Player Trade So Far
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host