The Ravens are in a tough part of their season as far as travel goes, having played three time zones away in San Francisco in Week 6 and now heading back west for a Monday night game in Week 7. Last week saw the Ravens give new life to the season of Colin Kaepernick, who got untracked against an opponent for the first time since the 49ers beat the Minnesota Vikings in Week 1. Carson Palmer is having a much better season than Kaepernick thus far this year. He has thrown for 14 touchdown passes so far, second only to Aaron Rodgers who has 15. He averages about 290 yards through the air every week, and he has the players he needs to set the Ravens’ secondary on fire. When the Cardinals lost to Pittsburgh last week, wide receiver John Brown had a terrific game nonetheless, hauling in balls for more than 190 yards. Joe Flacco is still finding his way in Baltimore this year. He did throw for 343 yards last week against San Francisco, including two touchdowns, he also threw a couple of picks that led to San Francisco scores. Wide receiver Steve Smith caught balls for 137 yards and a touchdown last week, even though he has had microfractuers in his back. He dropped two more touchdown passes that could have tilted the game toward the Ravens.
The Ravens have landed in Arizona. IT’S GAMEDAY! pic.twitter.com/olFzfp649y— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) October 26, 2015
This Monday’s tilt features two teams whose 2015 seasons are not yet quite going according to plan as NFL odds fans might have seen. The Baltimore Ravens are 1-5 – the worst start in franchise history. The Arizona Cardinals have managed to stay alive in the NFC West thanks to the iffy start that the Seahawks got to the season, but they are not the dominant squad that they were last year as online betting fans can recall, even though Carson Palmer is still healthy. The fact that Arizona hosts this game should make it an easy home win for them, but they’ve shown that they will spit the bit at home. Let’s take a closer look at this Monday night affair.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition