The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-13) have a projected difficult fight to stop their 13-game losing streak as they are 7.5-point underdogs against the Chicago Bears (7-7) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at TIAA Bank Field. An over/under of 47.0 is set in the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 27, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Stadium: TIAA Bank Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bears Betting Insights
- Chicago has compiled a 7-7 record against the spread this season.
- Chicago’s games have gone under the point total in eight out of 14 opportunities this season (57.1%).
- The Bears have averaged 7.7 fewer points per game this season (22.5) than the Jaguars have allowed (30.2).
- In games where Chicago score at least 22.5 points this season, they are 5-3 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- When the Jacksonville defense allows 30.2 points or fewer this year, the Jaguars have pieced together a 1-6 overall record and a 5-2 record against the spread.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Seven Jacksonville’s 14 games this year have gone over the point total (50% of its opportunities).
- Jacksonville has compiled a losing 6-8 record against the spread this season.
- The average points per game output for the Jaguars this season, 19.6, is 3.1 fewer than the 22.7 the Bears have given up in each contest.
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 19.6 points this season, they are 1-7 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- When Chicago allows opposing offenses to put 22.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-2 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
|Bears (-7.5)||Over (47)||Bears 29 Jaguars 18|
- The Bears and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total (47.0 points) in 42.9% of their games this season (six of 14 opportunities).
- Jacksonville has played in nine games this season (out of 14 total matchups — 64.3% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 47.0 points.
- These teams average a combined 42.1 points per game, 4.9 less points than the over/under of 47.0 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 52.9 points per game, 5.9 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under the Bears have had set in games this year is 1.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Jaguars games this year have averaged an over/under of 49.9 points, 2.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Bears vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Chicago has a 3-2 advantage over Jacksonville. Chicago outscored Jacksonville 116-65 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/16/2016||Bears||389-317 CHI||17-16 JAX|
|10/7/2012||Jaguars||501-189 CHI||41-3 CHI|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Bears total over the last three games is 8.7 points more than the 47.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Chicago is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- Chicago has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Jaguars have averaged a total of 48.7 combined points in their last three games, 1.7 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 47.0.
- Jacksonville is just 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- Jacksonville has gone over the total one time in their last three games.
Bears: CB Buster Skrine: Questionable (Concussion), WR Dwayne Harris: Out (Triceps), OT Bobby Massie: Out (Knee), WR Cordarrelle Patterson: Questionable (Knee), TE Demetrius Harris: Questionable (Ankle), WR DeAndre Carter: Out (Illness), CB Artie Burns: Out (Torn Acl), FS Deon Bush: Questionable (Foot), DE Roy Robertson-Harris: Out (Shoulder), DB Tre Roberson: Out (Foot), RB Tarik Cohen: Out (Knee), G James Daniels: Out (Pectoral), K Eddy Piñeiro: Out (Groin), CB Michael Joseph: Out (Knee), WR Thomas Ives: Out (Illness), TE Darion Clark: Out (Shoulder), CB Jaylon Johnson: Questionable (Shoulder)
Jaguars: CB D.J. Hayden: Out (Knee), RB Chris Thompson: Out (Back), NT Abry Jones: Out (Ankle), C Brandon Linder: Out (Ankle), K Josh Lambo: Out (Groin), OLB Kamalei Correa: Out (Personal), CB Sidney Jones IV: Questionable (Achilles), WR Dede Westbrook: Out (Knee), OLB Leon Jacobs: Out (Acl), P Logan Cooke: Out (Illness), WR Trey Quinn: Out (Hamstring), DE Josh Allen: Out (Knee), RB Ryquell Armstead: Out (Illness), WR Terry Godwin: Out (Illness), TE Josh Oliver: Out (Broken Foot), NT Dontavius Russell: Out (Hip), WR Collin Johnson: Questionable (Hamstring), DT DaVon Hamilton: Out (Knee), S Daniel Thomas: Out (Arm), RB James Robinson: Questionable (Ankle), OL Ben Bartch: Out (Illness), CB C.J. Henderson: Out (Groin), CB Josh Nurse: Out (Illness), WR Josh Hammond: Out (Illness), TE Ben Ellefson: Out (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills