When we make predictions prior to the start of the new NFL season, we take a lot of different things into account. We tend to look at how a team did in the previous season and whether they are on an upwards trend over the past few years. We might also look at moved made in the offseason, which includes the draft, the addition of new players via free agency, and players lost to free agency. It’s an inexact science to be sure, but we can generally predict the teams that will be in the hunt for a playoff spot. Because it’s inexact, though, we very often get our picks entirely wrong.
Prior to the start of this season, we probably all had the Chicago Bears and the LA Rams in as potential playoff candidates in the NFC. As we head into Week 11, both are on the outside looking in, and both are now a bit of a longshot to be playing beyond the end of the regular season. These two will hook up in LA on Sunday night, with the Rams in as a 6 ½ point favorite. The point total for this one is set at 40.
Bears vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 11 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- When: Sunday, November 17 at 8:20 PM EST
- Where: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, LA
- TV: NBC
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Odds: Los Angeles Rams -6.5 (Total 40)
Why bet on the Chicago Bears?In Mitch Trubisky, it looked as though the Chicago Bears had found their franchise QB, but this season has been a huge backward step for the young man. So much so, that Bears fans are suggesting that their front office should be in Atlanta on Saturday to take a look at Colin Kaepernick as a potential replacement. Even if they do sign Kaepernick, he is not going to step in at any point this season, so the Bears are going to need to run with Trubisky.
The Bears are at 4-5 SU on the season, which leaves them 3 wins back of the playoff line, which is not where you want to be at this stage of the season. They are 1-4 SU and ATS in their last 5 games, but the positive is that they are 6-1 SU in their last 7 meetings with the Rams.
- Points per Game: 18.00
- Passing Yards: 181.67
- Rushing Yards: 80.56
- Yards per Play: 4.44
- Points per Game: 17.44
- Passing Yards: 233.33
- Rushing Yards: 94.00
- Yards per Play: 4.92
Why bet on the LA Rams?Over the years making it to the Super Bowl and losing tends to spell disaster for the season to follow. It really is amazing how many teams who lost in the Super Bowl fail to make it to the playoff the following season. The LA Rams are very much in a position to be part of that group, as they are just 5-4 on the season coming into this one.
Given how strong the NFC West is this year, their only way in at this point is through the Wild Card, which means making up 2 games on the teams sitting ahead of them right now. A win tonight would be a good start, but as we already showed, the rams have struggled against the Bears. LA is 10-3 SU in their last 13 home games and 10-4 ATS in their last 14 overall.
- Points per Game: 25.11
- Passing Yards: 280.56
- Rushing Yards: 96.22
- Yards per Play: 5.70
- Points per Game: 21.22
- Passing Yards: 240.22
- Rushing Yards: 90.78
- Yards per Play: 4.97
Bears vs Rams NFL Week 11 Betting Trends
- Rams are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games at home
- Rams are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games against an opponent in the NFC conference
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Rams’ last 5 games
- Bears are 13-5 SU in their last 18 games against an opponent in the NFC conference
- Bears are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games against LA Rams
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chicago’s last 6 games on the road
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Bears vs RamsBoth of these teams are struggling to get anything going on the offensive side of the football, but you get the sense that the Rams are more likely to pull out of their slump than the Bears are. I am on the Rams to win and cover.
Score: Chicago Bears 13 – LA Rams 21
More Week 11 NFL Betting News
- NFL Week Eleven Picks (Ep. 631)
- Raiders at Cardinals NFL Week 11 Lines & Expert Pick
- Eagles vs Saints NFL Week 11 Betting Odds & Prediction
- How to Bet Broncos vs Chargers NFL Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Vikings vs Bears NFL Week 11 Lines & Game Preview
- Chiefs vs Rams NFL Week 11 Lines, Pick & Prediction
- Panthers at Lions NFL Week 11 Spread & Betting Analysis
- Titans vs Colts NFL Week 11 Lines & Prediction
- Texans at Redskins NFL Week 11 Odds & Expert Preview
- Bengals at Ravens NFL Week 11 Spread & Prediction
- Cowboys vs Falcons NFL Week 11 Lines & Expert Analysis
- NFL Week 11 Parlay Picks
- Week Eleven NFL DFS Picks (Ep. 629)
- Steelers at Jaguars NFL Week 11 Lines & Preview
Even More Bears vs Rams Archived Betting Articles
- Bears 10 vs Rams 24 Result NFL Week 7 Monday Night Football Score
- 2020 NFL Week 3 SU Expert Analysis
- 2020 NFL Betting – Tom Brady & the Bucs
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 10 in 2020
- Bears 7 vs Rams 17 Result NFL Week 11 Score | Sunday Night Football
- Bears vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 11 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- MyBookie Announces First-Ever Online SuperContest
- 2019 NFL Draft Recap for the Top Teams
- Rams vs Bears NFL Week 14 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Week 7 NFL Odds You Must Start Betting Now!
- NFL Week 5 Top Betting Predictions