The Cincinnati Bengals will be looking to get their first win of the season when they take on a Los Angeles Rams team that will be looking to record consecutive victories after picking up a much-needed win last weekend. Now, let’s find out which one of these teams is offering the best value against in the NFL Odds in this inter-conference clash.
Bengals vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 8 Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Sunday October 27, 2019, 1:01 PM
- Where: Wembley Stadium, London, UK
- TV: CBS
- Radio: Los Angeles / Cincinnati
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 8 Odds: LA Rams -13 / Total: 48.5
- Showers Late: 5°C/41°F
- Humidity: 88%
- Precipitation: 40%
- Wind: 5 mph NNE
- Cloud Cover: 57%
- Type of Stadium: Retractable
Why Bet on Cincinnati?
Outside of the fact that the Bengals are getting almost two touchdowns, there really isn’t any good reason to back the Bengals in this contest. Cincinnati remained winless by falling to Jacksonville 27-17 last weekend. The struggling AFC North residents were limited to 17 points for the second consecutive week and for the fourth time this season.
- Average Score For: 16.17
- Total Yards: 307.67
- Pass Yards: 251
- Rush Yards: 56.67
- Average Score Against: 26.50
- Total Yards: 426.33
- Pass Yards: 241.83
- Rush Yards: 184.50
Why Bet On Los Angeles?
Despite being a nearly two-touchdown favorite, there are a handful of great reasons to back the Rams. First, L.A. averages almost 11 points per game more than Cincinnati while also giving up just over three fewer points per game defensively. Then, there’s the fact that Los Angeles is pretty desperate to pick up another win after snapping a three-game skid by smacking Atlanta senseless37-10 last weekend. Last but not least, there’s the fact that the Bengals have looked almost completely inept all season under first-time head coach Zac Taylor.
- Average Score For: 25.50
- Total Yards: 372.33
- Pass Yards: 274
- Rush Yards: 98.33
- Average Score Against: 25.67
- Total Yards: 346.83
- Pass Yards: 241.33
- Rush Yards: 105.50
NFL Week 8 Betting Trends for Rams vs Bengals
- Bengals are 2-4 ATS in the last 6 games
- Bengals are 0-9 SU in the last 9 games
- The total went OVER in 6 of Cincinnati’s last 7 games against an opponent in the NFC conference
- Rams are 9-3 ATS in the last 12 games.
- Rams are 8-4 SU in the last 12 games.
- The total went UNDER in 6 of LA Rams’ last 9 games.
Rams vs Bengals Expert Analysis and Prediction
If you’re worried about the nearly two-touchdown spread in this Week 8 pairing, I just wouldn’t be overly concerned. The Rams are definitely going to be locked in on getting the win as they look to keep pace with both, San Francisco and Seattle in the suddenly loaded NFC West. The Rams are 6-2 ATS in their last eight games following an SU win and 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games overall.
Cincinnati is ranked a pitiful 28th in scoring and 24th in points allowed and the Rams just beat Atlanta by 27 points. I love L.A.’s addition of superstar cornerback Jalen Ramsey and I’m expecting the Rams to put the Bengals away in this one to easily cover the chalk.
Pick: LA Rams 38 Cincinnati 14
More NFL Week 8 Betting News
- Dolphins vs Steelers 2019 NFL Week 8 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- NFL Picks Week Eight (Ep. 744)
- Raiders vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 8 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Panthers vs 49ers 2019 NFL Week 8 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Giants vs Lions 2019 NFL Week 8 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Chargers vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 8 Betting Lines & Expert Pick
- Eagles vs Bills 2019 NFL Week 8 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Bengals vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 8 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Buccaneers vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 8 Lines & Game Preview
- Week Eight Daily Fantasy Football Picks (Ep. 742)
- Cardinals vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 8 Lines, Game Analysis & Prediction
- Jets vs Jaguars 2019 NFL Week 8 Odds, Game Preview & Betting Pick
- Redskins vs Vikings 2019 NFL Week 8 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Browns vs Patriots 2019 NFL Week 8 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick