The NFL Conference Championship weekend is here, luring in some recreational bettors and big-money players to the proposition bets for the Conference Championship games.This is one of the most anticipated games of the season, as the final chapter of the Manning – Brady rivalry is most likely coming to an end. This has been going since September 2001 and the odds are that this will be their last encounter.Currently, the QB series is at 11-5, in favor of Tom Brady. But, one of the interesting facts is that they’re tied 2-2 in the NFL Playoffs, with Manning winning their last two encounters, keeping the series 2-0. Also, Manning currently leads the series of Conference Championships wins with 2-1.
Having already looked at some of the best prop bets to consider in the NFC Championship game between the Cardinals and Panthers, let’s turn our attention to the AFC Championship showdown between the Patriots and Broncos and find out which prop bets are most-worthy of your consideration in the NFL lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition