The NFL Conference Championship weekend is here, luring in some recreational bettors and big-money players to the proposition bets for the Conference Championship games. This is one of the most anticipated games of the season, as the final chapter of the Manning – Brady rivalry is most likely coming to an end. This has been going since September 2001 and the odds are that this will be their last encounter. Currently, the QB series is at 11-5, in favor of Tom Brady. But, one of the interesting facts is that they’re tied 2-2 in the NFL Playoffs, with Manning winning their last two encounters, keeping the series 2-0. Also, Manning currently leads the series of Conference Championships wins with 2-1.
Having already looked at some of the best prop bets to consider in the NFC Championship game between the Cardinals and Panthers, let’s turn our attention to the AFC Championship showdown between the Patriots and Broncos and find out which prop bets are most-worthy of your consideration in the NFL lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.