With Super Bowl LIII just over a week away, now is a great time to start identifying some of the most value-packed odds on the board surrounding this year’s NFL championship showcase.
No matter which team you like to win Super Bowl 53, the handful of expert betting predictions that you’re about to get will help you in your quest to cash in early and often on the multitude of props odds surrounding Super Bowl LIII in our online sportsbook.
Now, before getting down to business, be sure to check out and download our free NFL Playoffs bracket for this season, exclusively at MyBookie! Okay, let’s get started.
The Best Super Bowl LIII Props
Analysis: The Philadelphia eagles upset New England in last season’s Super Bowl and this year’s version of the Patriots isn’t nearly as good as last year’s squad despite the fact that they’ve reached the Super Bowl each season. The reason I bring all of this up is because I love the alternate lines that have the Los Angeles Rams getting double digits. Not only will the Rams not lose by double digits, but I believe they could win Super Bowl 53 outright.
2019 Super Bowl LII Props Pick: L.A. Rams Plus the Points
Rob Gronkowski Catches 4½
In two playoff games this postseason, Gronk has just seven catches for 104 yards and no scores. While Gronkowski is clearly not the same dominating player that he was just a few short years ago, Gronk has 75 catches in 15 career postseason games for a average of five catches per game. Gronk caught at least 15 passes in each of the last three postseasons and I’m thinking he’s a lock to catch five passes in Super Bowl 53.
2019 Super Bowl LII Props Pick: Over 4 ½ Catches
Jared Goff Interceptions ½
Goff has thrown at least one interception in nine games this season while throwing a season-high four picks in Week 11 against Kansas City and tossing one in L.A.’s NFC Championship game win (theft?) over New Orleans. Now…I’m thinking Goff is a near-lock to toss at least one pick in Super Bowl 53.
2019 Super Bowl LII Props Pick: Over ½ Interception
Todd Gurley Rushing Yards 64
Sure, Todd Gurley rushed for a season-low 10 yards on just four carries in the NFC Championship, but he’s topped this 64-yard total 10 times this season and I believe his lack of touches and production in his last game means he’s going to see the ball early and often in Super Bowl 53. 65 yards doesn’t sound like too much to ask for arguably the game’s best running back.
2019 Super Bowl LII Props Pick: Over 64 Rushing Yards
Brandin Cooks Receiving Yards 77½
Cooks has a fantastic season in recording 80 catches for 1,204 yards and five scores while topping the 77-yard mark eight times. If the Rams are going need Cooks to torch the team that traded him after just one stellar season with the Pats a year ago. With Cooks hauling in seven passes for 107 yards against New Orleans in the NFC Championship, I think he’s a near lock to top his receiving yards total in this contest.
2019 Super Bowl LII Props Pick: Over 77½ Receiving Yards
2019 Super Bowl Week Expert Betting News
- Super Bowl 53 Bracket, Rams Patriots Printable Bracket | 2019 NFL Playoff Scores & Results
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets & Picks (Ep. 657)
- Donald Trump Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show Prop Odds
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl LIII Props
- Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Over for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl DFS Picks (Ep. 656)
- Super Bowl LIII Spread Betting Prediction & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Moneyline Betting Prediction & Pick
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Under for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII MVP Odds & Expert Pick
- How To Bet The Super Bowl LIII Over-Under
- The Best Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for the National Anthem Performance
- Super Bowl LIII Injuries That Might Affect Your Bets
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Trends & Stats
- Conference Championship Recap & Super Bowl Odds (Ep. 655)
- Betting on the Offense or Defense for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII Props, Odds & Picks
- Super Bowl LIII QB vs QB Props
- Super Bowl LIII Defense vs Defense Props
- What’s the Best Super Bowl LIII Betting Strategy?
- 7 Reasons The Los Angeles Rams Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- 7 Reasons Why the New England Patriots Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- New England Patriots Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- Los Angeles Rams Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- MyBookie Releases Super Bowl Halftime Performance Odds; Questions Whether Politics Will Take Center Stage
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 14th Edition
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 2nd Edition
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for Possible Matchups – July 18th Edition
- Houston Texans Scorching in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- New England Patriots Look Cold in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- Expert Betting Preview on Six Super Bowl 53 Hopefuls
- Early NFL Betting Odds & Prediction to Win Super Bowl 53
- Super Bowl 53 Odds for Every Team