Apparently Colin Kaepernick doesn’t want to get back into the NFL. Why do I say that? The worst thing he could do is piss off some owners but that’s likely now as Kaepernick has filed a grievance under the latest collective bargaining agreement accusing against NFL owners for collusion. Good luck getting an owner to sign you now. With the majority of the NFL lines for Week 7 already out, here are two picks you must bet on NFL Week 7: Panthers-Bears and Ravens-Vikings. *Updated October 19th, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.