The Seattle Seahawks and Green Bay Packers will both look to pull off upsets as road underdogs in their respective NFC divisional round matchups this coming weekend. If you’re looking to maximize your chances of cashing in on both postseason pairings, then read on! The Atlanta Falcons will host Seattle on Saturday, January 14 at 4:35 PM ET while the Dallas Cowboys will host the Packers on Sunday, January 15 at 4:40 PM ET. Now, let’s find out where the value in both matchups lies.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.