Before this past NFL betting week, people were talking about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-5) as potential playoff contenders. The Bucs had pulled off consecutive wins against the Dallas Cowboys and the Philadelphia Eagles, the latter a 45-17 whipping that saw the Bucs roll up 521 total yards. Even after the Indianapolis Colts cooled off Tampa Bay 25-12 this past Sunday, sending them to a 5-6 record and making that wild card look less likely, though, one thing is clear: keep your eye on Winston and the Buccaneers. In a season when so many dynamic quarterbacks (Romo, Flacco, Brees, Rivers, Manning, Luck, Roethlisberger, among others) are suffering through difficult seasons, Winston stands out as the best talent of the next generation of signal-callers. If you’re a Buccaneer fan, you’ll enjoy this ride – and look forward to what Winston brings you in the future. The Colts are better right now than anyone the Buccaneers will face in the next four weeks, so consider putting your money on Tampa Bay between now and that finale.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.