Whether you’re an avid NFL gaming enthusiast or more of a casual one that only takes interest in the ‘big’ games, then you should know that there’s more than one way to skin a cat! You see, while many gridiron gamers like to use a plethora of ATS and O/U trends as the major foundation for their wagering selections, there’s another great way to handicap your pro football picks – by using the league’s weekly power rankings, preferably from a source that you hold in high regard. You see, while ATS and O/U trends are one of the oldest methods of making sports wagers, simple NFL power rankings generally tell you which teams are simply ‘better’ than others or which teams are playing better or worse than their respective opponents on any given week. For some perspective, let’s take a look at this week’s NFL power rankings and how they could come into play in a handful of this weekend’s matchups.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.