Whether you’re an avid NFL gaming enthusiast or more of a casual one that only takes interest in the ‘big’ games, then you should know that there’s more than one way to skin a cat! You see, while many gridiron gamers like to use a plethora of ATS and O/U trends as the major foundation for their wagering selections, there’s another great way to handicap your pro football picks – by using the league’s weekly power rankings, preferably from a source that you hold in high regard. You see, while ATS and O/U trends are one of the oldest methods of making sports wagers, simple NFL power rankings generally tell you which teams are simply ‘better’ than others or which teams are playing better or worse than their respective opponents on any given week. For some perspective, let’s take a look at this week’s NFL power rankings and how they could come into play in a handful of this weekend’s matchups.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis