Will Tom Brady and the New England Patriots in the AFC after narrowly failing to do so a year ago? Will the unflappable Derek Carr and his blossoming Oakland Raiders teammates continue their eye-opening play in the postseason to beat out all AFC Super Bowl hopefuls? Will the Kansas City Chiefs or Denver Broncos either fail to reach the playoffs – or beat out their fellow AFC West title contenders for both, divisional or conference supremacy? Will the Pittsburgh Steelers or Baltimore Ravens win the AFC North to give themselves a shot at winning Super Bowl 51? Last but not least, which AFC South title hopeful will win the mostly uninspiring division to earn a long shot at upsetting their conference counterparts? Let’s find out the answers to all of those questions right now.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks