Every passing week since the 2015-16 National League Football season started, the NFL betting lines constantly remind us of just how unpredictable and volatile the world of online betting can be with teams interchangeably rising and falling in epic fashion. That was surely the case In NFL Week 6, as the Denver Broncos needed overtime to survive an upset scare from the Cleveland Browns and maintain their unbeaten record. The Cincinnati Bengals, Green Bay Packers, Carolina Panthers and New England were all tested, but also managed to remain undefeated. However, it was not all perfect for the teams that entered the week unbeaten, as the Atlanta Falcons were defeated by the struggling Saints, consequently reducing the total number of unbeaten teams to just five. There was pretty much a lot of up-and-down movement across the league, with various divisions witnessing changes while the quartet of Dallas, Oakland, St. Louis and Tampa Bay enjoyed their respective byes.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.