Oddsmakers expect the New York Jets (0-6) to see their six-game losing streak continue, as they are 13.0-point underdogs in a matchup with the Buffalo Bills (4-2) on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. The contest’s over/under is set at 45.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, October 25, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: East Rutherford, NJ
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo has compiled a 3-3 record against the spread this season.
- Buffalo’s games have hit the over in five out of six opportunities this season (83.3%).
- The average points per game output for the Bills this season, 26, is 4.8 fewer than the 30.8 the Jets have given up in each contest.
- In games where Buffalo score at least 26 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 30.8 points or fewer this year, the Jets have pieced together a 0-3 overall record and a 0-3 record against the spread.
Jets Betting Insights
- New York’s games have gone over the point total in three out of six opportunities this season (50%).
- New York has a losing 0-6 record against the spread.
- The average points per game output for the Jets this season, 12.5, is 15.5 fewer than the 28 the Bills have given up in each contest.
- In games where New York scores at least 12.5 points this season, they are 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread.
- Buffalo is 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 28 points.
|Bills (-13)||Over (45.5)||Bills 32 Jets 16|
- The average total the Bills have had set in games this year is 8.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Jets games this year is 2.2 fewer points than the point total of 45.5 for this outing.
- The Bills and their opponents have combined for 45.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of six outings (66.7%) this season.
- The Jets and their opponents have combined to score at least 45.5 points in 16.7% of their matchups this year (one of six opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 7.0 less points per game (38.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 45.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 58.8 points per game, 13.3 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Bills vs Jets: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two teams, Buffalo holds a 3-2 advantage over New York. In those games against the Jets, the Bills have a 2-1 record against the spread. Buffalo outscored New York 114-83 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/13/2020||Bills||Bills||-6.50||39.50||-278||+240||404-254 BUF||27-17 BUF|
|12/29/2019||Jets||Bills||-1||37||-110||+-104||309-271 BUF||13-6 NYJ|
|9/8/2019||Jets||Jets||-2.5||41||-148||+130||370-223 BUF||17-16 BUF|
|12/9/2018||N/A||Bills||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||368-248 BUF||27-23 NYJ|
|11/11/2018||N/A||Jets||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||451-199 BUF||41-10 BUF|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Buffalo is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Buffalo has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The Bills and their opponents have combined to score an average of 51.3 points over their last three games, 5.8 more than the 45.5 over/under in this matchup.
- New York has struggled to cover recently, going 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for New York. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Jets total over the last three games is 2.5 points fewer than the 45.5 total given for this matchup.
Bills: G Jon Feliciano: Out (Torn Pectoral Muscle), G Quinton Spain: Questionable (Foot), OLB Matt Milano: Questionable (Pectoral), CB Levi Wallace: Out (Ankle), OT Cody Ford: Questionable (Knee), TE Dawson Knox: Questionable (Calf), TE Tommy Sweeney: Out (Foot), OLB Tyrel Dodson: Questionable (Hamstring), OLB Del’Shawn Phillips: Out (Quadriceps), WR Isaiah Hodgins: Out (Shoulder)
Jets: WR Chris Hogan: Out (Knee), G Alex Lewis: Questionable (Shoulder), OLB Patrick Onwuasor: Out (Knee), CB Arthur Maulet: Questionable (Groin), QB Sam Darnold: Questionable (Shoulder), OLB Frankie Luvu: Out (Groin), OT Chuma Edoga: Questionable (Calf), CB Kyron Brown: Out (Quadriceps), WR Lawrence Cager: Out (Hamstring), WR Denzel Mims: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Jabari Zuniga: Questionable (Quadriceps), OT Mekhi Becton: Questionable (Shoulder), OT Cameron Clark: Questionable (Undisclosed), CB Bryce Hall: Out (Undisclosed)
More Recent NFL News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round
- Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks: Line and Early Picks for the NFC Wild Card Round